Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following you will be provided with information on how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data includes all data that can identify a person, including the person’s name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible party per Art. 4 Par. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Labelident GmbH, Parisstraße 5, DE-97424 Schweinfurt, Phone +49 9721 79398-0, Fax +49 9721 – 79398-14, Info@Labelident.de. You can contact our data privacy representative at AGAD Service GmbH, Waldring 43-47, DE-44789 Bochum, Phone +49 234 282 533 20, Fax +49 234 282 533 10, E-mail: email@example.com.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address and name, if applicable) will be saved by us to answer your questions. Provision of additional information is optional and will make it easier for us to contact you and respond to your query. We will delete the data provided by you once storage is no longer required, or we will restrict processing it in case there are any statutory storage obligations.
(4) In case we have to rely on contracted service providers to enable certain functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You are entitled to the following rights against us as regards your personal data:
- Right to request information
- Right to demand correction or deletion
- Right to demand restriction of processing
- Right to object to any processing
- Right to data portability
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection regulatory authority as regards our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website.
(3) If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with data in another way, we will only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is required for technical reasons to present our website to you and ensure its stability and security (the legal basis being Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 subpar. f GDPR):
- Date and time of query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Query content (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Transmitted data amount in each case
- Website originating the query
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software
(4) In addition to the data specified above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files, which will be assigned to your browser and stored on your hard drive communicating certain information to the party implementing the cookie (i.e. us in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or infect your computer with viruses. They are used to make the Internet service (website) generally more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies the scope and functionality of which will be explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies will automatically be deleted whenever you close your browser. This includes, in particular, the session cookies. These cookies save a so-called session ID which assigns various queries to your browser during the joint session.
c) Persistent cookies will automatically be deleted after a predefined time, which can differ depending on the cookie type. You can delete these cookies using the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g. reject the acceptance or admission of third-party cookies or any cookies at all. We would like to point out that, if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to just access our website for purely informational purposes, we offer various other services you might be interested in. As a rule, to make use of these services you may have to provide further personal data which we will use to render the respective services and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In some cases, we rely on external service providers to process your data. These providers were selected and commissioned with the utmost care, are bound by our instructions and will be monitored on a regular basis.
(3) Additionally, we can pass on your personal data to third parties in case of your participation in sale actions, competitions, sweepstakes, conclusions of contracts or similar services, which are offered by us in conjunction with partners. You will receive more detailed information on the matter when you communicate your personal data or in the service specifications below.
(4) In case our service providers or partners have their registered seats outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this aspect in our specified description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection against or revocation of assent to processing your data
(1) If you have given your assent to our processing of your data, you can revoke such consent at any time. Such revocation will influence the admissibility of processing your personal data after your statement to this effect.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on a potential weighing of interests, you can object to the data processing. This will be the case, in particular, if the data processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you - as specified by us in the following description of functions. If you should object we would like to ask you to specify your reasons why we should not process your personal data according to our processing principles. In case of a substantiated objection we will scrutinize the matter and will, either, end the data processing, or adjust our processing method, or state our imperative, legitimate reasons on which we base the continuation of our processing.
(3) In any case and at any time, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising or data analysis purposes. In case you object to the advertising aspect, please contact us at: Labelident GmbH, Parisstraße 5, 97424 Schweinfurt, call us at: +49 9721 79398-0 or send us an e-mail to: Datenschutz@labelident.de.
§ 6 Use of our web shop
(1) If you wish to place orders in our web shop, you will need to provide the personal data required by us to handle your order Mandatory information required by us to handle the contracts are labeled as such, additional information is optional. The data provided will be used by us for handling your order. To that end, we may forward your payment details to our bank. Legal basis: Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 subpar. b GDPR.
We may also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about further interesting products from our range or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) Due to legal requirements under commercial and tax law, we are obligated to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(3) To prevent unauthorized third-party access to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted by TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) You may opt to subscribe to our Newsletter with information about our latest offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the Declaration of Consent.
Salesmanago will collect and process the usage data of the Newsletter. The collected information will be processed for technical improvement and optimization of the Newsletter.
(2) Subscription to our Newsletter is done based on the so-called double-opt-in process. That means that we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the Newsletter. If you fail to confirm your subscription within 30 days, your information will be deleted automatically. In addition, we will store your IP-addresses and the times of subscription and confirmation. This is to verify your subscription and to detect any potential misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information you will have to provide in order to receive the Newsletter is your e-mail address. Any additional information you may provide is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address to send you the Newsletter. Legal basis: Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 subpar. b GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the receipt of our newsletter at any time. You can unsubscribe at the link in the newsletter or by sending a written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a notice to the contact data specified in the imprint.
(5) If you have made a purchase from us, we may send you information about our own similar goods and services via the data transmitted during the purchase, even without an additional optin (§ 7 III UWG). You can object to this use of your data at any time, e.g. by e-mail, letter or fax (email@example.com, Labelident GmbH, Parisstraße 5, 97424 Schweinfurt, Fax: +49 9721 79398-14), without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by using this website will be, as a rule, transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, Google will truncate your IP address within the area of member states of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and then truncated/shortened there. By order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyze and evaluate your use of this website to compile reports on the website activities and to render further services to the website operator regarding the website and Internet usage.
(2) Google Analytics will not merge the IP address transmitted by the browser during this process with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your browser software; please note, however, that by doing so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Additionally, you can prevent Google from the collection of data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as from the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension code “_anonymizeIp()”. Thereby only truncated IP addresses will be used for processing, thus excluding any possibility of direct references to persons. In case the collected personal data about you allow any personal reference, such personal reference will immediately be excluded and deleted without delay.
You can also prevent the acquisition of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This activates an Opt-Out cookie, which prevents future acquisition of your data when visiting this website. Deactivate Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and enable continuous improvement. Statistical data thus acquired are used to improve our service and make it more attractive and interesting to our users. If the exceptional case should occur that personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google states that it will comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for using Google Analytics: Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 subpar. f GDPR.
Use of Mouseflow
This website uses the Mouseflow web analysis tool from Mouseflow ApS, Flaesketorvet 68, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark. Data processing is done for the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors. To that end, data is collected and saved for marketing and optimization purposes. Based on this data usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this. In the Mouseflow web analysis tool, individual visits are recorded randomly (using an anonymous IP address). As a result, a log of mouse movements and clicks is obtained so that individual website visits can be played back randomly to develop potential improvements for the website. The data collected by Mouseflow will not be used for identifying the visitor personally, unless such identification is approved of by the visitor separately, and will not be amalgamated with the person-related data via the holder of the pseudonym. Processing is done in compliance with Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation) for the purpose of satisfying our legitimate interest of direct customer communication and need-based website development. You have the right, for reasons resulting from your particular situation, to object to this processing of your person-related data per Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO. To do that, you can globally deactivate recording on all websites using Mouseflow for the browser you currently use by clicking the following link:https://mouseflow.de/opt-out/
Google Hosted Libraries
On our site, we use the Google Hosted Libraries from Google Inc.. This app reduces the speed at which the site will load. When using the tool, the program libraries will be called from the Google servers and distributed via Google’s Content Delivery Network. If you visited other sites with Google Hosted Library in the past, your browser can access the program libraries saved in the cache. If no access is possible, Google will download and save the information required. In this process, your data will also be sent to the USA. Google complies with the EU-US-Privacy-Shield Framework and guarantees a safe level of data protection in the USA. We use the tool in order to increase user friendliness and the speed of our site and to enable the provision of animations and plug-ins. Legal basis: Art 6 I 1 f) DS-GVO. For more information visit: https://developers.google.com/speed/libraries/#jquery and refer to the privacy as well as the data protection regulations of google.de.
(2) You can prevent data collection by Google Analytics, Google Remarketing and Adwords by clicking on the following link. This installs an “Opt-Out cookie” in your browser, which prevents future acquisition of your data when visiting this website:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(3) For more information on Google Analytics and privacy, visit http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
On our website we use the service “SALESmanago” of BENHAUER Sp. z o.o. 21 Grzegórzecka St. 31-532 Krakow. Cookies are used here. These are small text files, which are stored locally on the end device of the page visitor and thus enable recognition when revisiting our online presence. This recognition possibility is used to create user profiles – initially pseudonymised – and then to make personalised advertising available to the respective user. The user profiles created in this way will not be merged with personal data about the person behind them without express consent to be given separately. Insofar as such a consolidation takes place, this is based on a previously given declaration of consent of the user concerned. Insofar as the data is used for the above-mentioned purposes, this is based exclusively on a declaration of consent in accordance with § 12 Para. 1 3rd Var, 13 Para. 2 TMG/Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, Art. 7 DSGVO. In this case, the user profiles can be combined and used with the following, possibly personal data:
- E-mail address
- Times of visits to online offers of XY GmbH
- Technical browser settings
For the purpose mentioned above, the data will only be used until the consent is revoked. Any collection, processing or use of personal data in connection with SALESmanago takes place within the territory of the European Union. There is no obligation on the part of the user to provide personal data within the framework of the procedures described above, and refusal to do so has no negative consequences
Cyren (malware attack detection)
We will check all incoming email traffic using Mail Security from Cyren Inc. This tool enables checking mail traffic for malware. The contents of the email will not be evaluated. In individual cases - if malware was detected, for example - the email will be checked in Israel or the USA. The contents of the mail will not be checked, the findings will only be matched with the quarantine file; the text contents of the email will not be analyzed by the Service Provider. To that end, certain personal data, e.g. the IP address, may be transferred. The Service Provider has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework; for Israel, the European Commission determined a safe level of privacy by way of an appropriateness decision. Legally binding order processing agreements have been entered into with the provider of the tool. Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 f) of GDPR forms the basis of data processing. We use this tool to enhance data security and to protect our systems against malicious software and viruses.
§ 9 ShopVote
Use of ShopVote graphics
We have included ShopVote graphics on this website to display our ShopVote seal and the collected and/or aggregated ratings, if any.
This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimal marketing of our offer, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The ShopVote graphics and the services advertised with them are an offer of Blickreif GmbH, Alter Messeplatz 2, 80339 Munich.
When the ShopVote graphics are called up, the web server automatically stores a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, date and time of the call-up, transferred data volume and the source of the call (access data) and documents the call. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the site. No other personal data is collected or stored by the ShopVote graphics.
Contact us for rating reminders through ShopVote
If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we transmit your order number and email address to the rating platform SHOPVOTE of Blickreif GmbH, Alter Messeplatz 2, 80339 Munich (SHOPVOTE), so that it sends you an evaluation reminder by e-mail. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a message to the Data Controller or to the rating platform.